Dublin Irish Festival Expands to Nearly 40 Acres in Coffman Park
More Than 100,000 Guests Expected August 1, 2 and 3
DUBLIN, Ohio--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dublin Irish Festival:
Click to Tweet: Experience the best Irish dance, music, sports, art and culture at the largest 3 day Irish Fest on the planet! Check out #DublinIrishFest.
- Explore the deep-rooted traditions and rich culture of the Dublin Irish Festival, August 1, 2 & 3, as it celebrates 27 years and the expansion of Coffman Park.
- Coined the largest three-day Irish Festival on the planet, guests of all ages are invited to Dublin, Ohio, USA to discover the best of Irish music, dance, art, sports, and culture this side of the Emerald Isle.
- Named one of North America’s Top 100 Events by the American Bus Association, the Dublin Irish Festival footprint is expanding from 29 to 38 acres. The expansion of Coffman Park will provide additional space that will enhance the guest experience.
- Experience some of the biggest names in Irish entertainment as the Festival welcomes talent from around the world performing on seven stages.
- Back by popular demand in the Chevrolet of Dublin Greenfields Sports Area are the Amateur Highland Games, Kid’s Gaelic Games, sheep herding and hurling demonstrations.
- Don’t miss our four-legged guests in The Ohio State University Veterinary Medical Center – Dublin Celtic Canines Area. Guests can watch grooming and training demonstrations and learn the history of these Irish breeds.
- Known for their eclectic mix of Celtic goods, the Emerald Isle and Marketplace are guest favorites, featuring nearly 100 vendors and a one-of-a-kind shopping experience.
- Wee ones 12 and under receive free admission. The Wendy’s Wee Folk Area is free and offers our youngest guests Irish-inspired entertainment. Wristbands may be purchased for $10 each to the Pot O’ Gold Playland.
- Save a little green and experience the Festival for free until 11 a.m. on Sunday, Aug. 3 with a donation of a non-perishable food item at the gate benefiting the Dublin Food Pantry. Join us for Sunday Services and stay for a day full of fun activities.
- Guests may purchase discount tickets now in advance for only $10, or treat their friends and family to a Ticket and Token Package. Designed for the budget-minded, these packages are chock-full of gift cards, tickets, tokens and an official 2014 Swag Bag. Available while supplies last.
- For more information on the Dublin Irish Festival and a list of our event sponsors, visit dublinirishfestival.org.
“It was clear when I moved to Dublin, Ohio that the Dublin Irish Festival was the heartbeat of Central Ohio. Each year, the Festival attracts guests from around the world to embrace the spirit and traditions that contribute to the uniqueness of this city’s identity. I am thrilled to be part of an event that exemplifies Irish hospitality and community service in the most honorable way.”
- Strap on your running shoes and join us at the annual IGS Energy/Dublin Irish Festival 5K and Kids Dash on Thursday, July 31 at 7 p.m. More than 1,100 runners are expected to celebrate the start of the Festival.
- Register as a Volunteer and help roll-out the green carpet for our guests.
- Sign-up for the Dublin Irish Festival Academy to experience personal instruction with a visiting musician.
- Join a VIP Club and enjoy exceptional views and hospitality.
Talk To Us Directly:
- We can arrange a conversation with a Festival spokesperson – just ask!
- Visit our Media Page for more information on Media Credentials for the 2014 Dublin Irish Festival.
Killian’s, Wendy’s, ScottsMiracle-Gro, Chevrolet of Dublin, Hollywood Casino, IGS Energy, Giant Eagle, Jameson, Bob Evans, Dublin Methodist Hospital-Ohio Health, Allstate Dean Insurance, Cardinal Health, Tourism Ohio, Mike’s Hard Lemonade, Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Magners Irish Cider, The Ohio State University Veterinary Medical Center – Dublin, Danbert, Pepsi, O’Neil Tents & Party Supplies, Live! Technologies, Kurtz Brothers, Golf Car Company, Crowne Plaza Hotel Dublin, Capital City Ice, Woodgamz.com, treetree, Columbus Blue Jackets, The Book Loft, Columbus Clippers, EcoPack, Spacejunk, J. Liu Restaurant and Bar, Mezzo, Bonefish Grill, Old Bag of Nails, Tim Hortons, Party Panache, Milano Florist, Roosters, DiBella’s Old Fashioned Submarines, La Chatelaine, Chick-fil-A, Max & Erma’s, Donatos, WBNS 10TV, The Columbus Dispatch, alive!, CityScene, CD102.5, ThisWeek, The Brew 105.7, WNCI 97.9 and Sunny 95.
Irish attitude is all you need to experience the Dublin Irish Festival in Dublin, Ohio, USA. For 27 years, the first weekend in August has been reserved for what is now the largest three-day Irish Festival on the planet. More than 100,000 guests are expected to attend August 1, 2 & 3. With 7 stages, 65 acts and more than 535 performers, there is something for everyone. For more information, visit dublinirishfestival.org.
- Become a fan of the Dublin Irish Festival on Facebook to stay up to date on the latest news and giveaways!
- Join the conversation by following the Dublin Irish Festival on Twitter @DublinIrishFest and Instagram @DublinIrishFest, and by using the official event hashtag: #DublinIrishFest.
- Watch and upload your #DublinIrishFest videos on YouTube and Vimeo, or view our 2014 TV spots!