Research and Markets: TV Production in Italy 2014
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jktd35/tv_production_in) has announced the addition of the "TV Production in Italy 2014" report to their offering.
This report focuses on the TV Production market in Italy. It describes the market, quantifies its size and describes key trends.
The report contains historical growth rates and our forecasts for the market which are based on analysis of historical trends and growth drivers.
Key trends and drivers reported on and analysed include levels of TV viewing, impact of the development of new platforms, advertising spending, television industry revenue and the specific issues affecting production spending at the major networks (RAI and Mediaset).
The competitive landscape section identifies the leading producers in Italy, profiles them and comments on trends such as market consolidation and the growth of the super-indies, development of content distribution models, deficit funding and exploitation of new revenue sources such as digital rights.
Key Figures Revealed
- Average daily viewing figures / minutes per person
- TV Production market size and growth / m
- GDP, Advertising and TV Production revenue / annual % changes
- TV industry funding structure
- Advertising spending breakdown by medium
- TV Licence cost per year /
- Geographical coverage of leading super-indies
- Summary of leading super-indies
- Largest production companies by number of hours
- Zodiak revenue / m
- Fremantle revenue / m
- GDP, Advertising and TV production forecast annual % changes
- TV Production market size and growth forecast / m
- Key market data
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jktd35/tv_production_in