Research and Markets: Social Media and Augmented Reality Based Marketing Strategies and Innovations in Financial Services Industry, H1 2014
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k6b7fb/social_media_and) has announced the addition of the "Social Media and Augmented Reality Based Marketing Strategies and Innovations in Financial Services Industry, H1 2014" report to their offering.
“Social Media and Augmented Reality Based Marketing Strategies and Innovations in Financial Services Industry, H1 2014”
Augmented Reality (AR) has seen significant adoption by marketers in recent quarters, which is promising to drive the next wave of innovation. Increasingly marketers are focusing on using AR with social media to engage consumers and increase effectiveness of the campaign. Consequently, investment on AR campaigns by financial services industry has been increasing and Socintel360's survey indicates that this trend is expected to continue over the next five years with financial services brands focusing on innovation to differentiate.
This report answers the following key questions:
- Why advertising combining social media with Augmented Reality is critical for financial services marketers?
- How budget allocation towards Augmented Reality campaigns is expected to change in 2014 and over the next five years?
- How is consumers' use of social and mobile influencing advertising spent on Augmented Reality?
- How financial services marketers in emerging markets such as India, China and Brazil perceive Augmented Reality?
- Which Augmented Reality advertising strategies work best to create brand awareness, drive sales and launch new products?
- How is the mobile proposition of social media platforms shaping up and what it means for marketers to drive Augmented Reality based campaigns?
This report provides detailed analysis of social media based Augmented Reality campaigns, opportunities, trends, drivers, risks, and innovation with a specific focus on leisure travel & tourism industry.
Key Topics Covered:
1. About this Report
2. Executive Summary
3. Value Proposition of Mobile Marketing and Augmented Reality for Financial Services
- Value Proposition of Mobile Marketing
- Value Proposition of Augmented Reality
- Social Media and Augmented Reality - Powerful Combination
- Key Drivers
4. Best Practices in Budget Allocation Towards Augmented Reality
- Budget Allocation Industry Average vs. Financial Services Industry, 2014-2018
- Analysis by Financial Services Industry Across Countries, 2014-2018
5. Advertising & Targeting Strategies
- Marketing Objectives Driving Augmented Reality in Leisure Travel & Tourism Industry
- Gap Analysis - Consumer Preference vs. Targeting Strategy
- Key Trends and Drivers
6. Augmented Reality Campaign Case Studies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k6b7fb/social_media_and