Research and Markets: Nestle's Effectiveness of Digital and Social Media Marketing Strategies and Innovations
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5nnjzl/nestles) has announced the addition of the "Nestle's Effectiveness of Digital and Social Media Marketing Strategies and Innovations" report to their offering.
“Nestle's Effectiveness of Digital and Social Media Marketing Strategies and Innovations”
Nestlé has been one of the leading players in the food & beverage industry which has strongly focused on developing and implementing digital and social media strategy. The company is leveraging social media to drive marketing, innovation and leadership potential. Moreover, capitalizing on digital and social media channels, the company is focusing on transforming its operations, going beyond marketing to drive cost and supply chain efficiencies. The company's strategy has redefined dynamics of social media marketing and has raised the benchmarks of effective social media practices.
This report answers the following key questions:
- How is Nestlé adopting digital and social media within the organization?
- What percentage of the company's advertising budget is allocated to digital, mobile based and social media initiatives?
- What are the objectives of Nestlé's digital and social media strategy, and how it is implementing them?
- How is Nestlé implementing digital and social media initiatives as a marketing tool?
- What is Nestlé's consumer engagement model on digital and social media?
- How does Nestlé measure return on digital and social media investment?
How is Nestlé leveraging mobile, social commerce, video, game and
display and social networks to achieve its marketing and
This report provides in-depth analysis of Nestlé's social media strategy with a focus on overall digital goals.
Key Topics Covered:
1. About this Report
2. Nestle's Digital and Social Media Strategic Imperatives
- Nestle Digital and Social Media Snapshot
- Digital and Social Media Strategic Imperatives
- Evolution of Digital and Social Media Strategy
3. Strategic Insights into Implementation Framework
- Framework for Implementing Digital and Social Media Imperatives - Four Key Pillars
- Digital and Social Media Organizational Structure
- Organizational Culture & Leadership Focus
- Listening & Engaging
- Ensuring Media Productivity
- Building Culture & Transformation
4. Nestle Digital and Social Media Marketing Budget Allocation
- Digital and Social Media Budget Allocation & Industry Benchmarking
- Channel Allocation & Industry Benchmarking - Mobile vs. Desktop
- Analysis by Top 10 Markets
- Analysis by Top 5 Brands
5. Advertising & Targeting Strategies
- Channel Strategy - Online vs. Mobile
- Branding & Targeting Strategy
- Social Commerce
- Product Launch Strategy
- Advertising Format Strategy - Video, Gaming, and Display
- Social Networking Site Strategy
- Content Strategy
6. Analysis of Nestle's Social Media Strategy by Key Nestle Brands
- Kit Kat
- Haagen Dazs
7. Case Examples -Nestle Way
- Kit Kat: Break from Gravity
- Nestle Purina US: Purina Happy Wings
- Coffee Mate Malaysia: Stir-up Passion
- Haagen Dazs: Concerto Timer App
- Nestle/Google: Kit Kat - Google Android Partnership
- Nestle Drumstick Philippines: Tweet Surprise
- Maggi Australia: Fists of Fusian
- Nestle India: First 1000 Days
- Nestle Philippines: Facebook Loyalty Program
- Nestle Nescafe Spain: Galao
- Nestle Germany: Nestle Marktplatz
- Nestle Water's USA: Nature's Fix
- Nestle China: BenNaNa Brings Magic Fun
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5nnjzl/nestles