Research and Markets: Social Media and Augmented Reality Based Marketing Strategies and Innovations, H1 2014
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bc96cl/social_media_and) has announced the addition of the "Social Media and Augmented Reality Based Marketing Strategies and Innovations, H1 2014" report to their offering.
“Social Media and Augmented Reality Based Marketing Strategies and Innovations, H1 2014”
Augmented Reality has seen significant adoption by marketers in recent quarters, which is promising to drive the next wave of innovation. Increasingly marketers are focusing on using augmented reality with social media to engage consumers and increase effectiveness of the campaign. Augmented Reality has moved ahead of brand building initiatives and started making inroads into sales and commerce as well, significantly boosting value proposition for marketers. Consequently, investment on Augmented Reality campaigns has been increasing and survey indicates that this trend is expected to continue over the next five years with brands focusing on innovation to differentiate.
This report answers the following key questions:
- Why advertising combining social media with Augmented Reality is critical for marketers?
- How budget allocation towards Augmented Reality campaigns is expected to change in 2014 and over the next five years?
- How is consumers' use of social and mobile influencing advertising spent on Augmented Reality?
- How marketers in emerging markets such as India, China and Brazil perceive Augmented Reality?
- Which Augmented Reality advertising strategies work best to create brand awareness, drive sales and launch new products?
- How is the mobile proposition of social media platforms shaping up and what it means for marketers to drive Augmented Reality based campaigns?
This report provides detailed analysis of social media based Augmented Reality campaigns, opportunities, trends, drivers, risks, and innovation.
Key Topics Covered:
1. About this Report
2. Executive Summary
3. Value Proposition of Augmented Reality
- Augmented Reality's Value Proposition
- Social Media and Augmented Reality - Powerful Combination
- Key Drivers
4. Budget Allocation Towards Augmented Reality
- Budget Allocation Overview, 2014-2018
- Analysis by Industry, 2014-2018
- Insights from Emerging Markets
5. Advertising & Targeting Strategies
- Marketing Objectives Driving Augmented Reality
- Gap Analysis - Consumer Preference vs. Targeting Strategy
- Key Trends and Drivers
6. Social Commerce Strategy Using Augmented Reality
7. Augmented Reality Campaign Case Studies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bc96cl/social_media_and