Research and Markets: Mexico Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape 2014
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qp2dcj/countryfocus) has announced the addition of the "CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Mexico" report to their offering.
“CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Mexico”
The population of Mexico was approximately 118.8 million in 2013, and is estimated to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 1.8%, to approximately 128.6 million in 2020. This is due to a positive balance between the birth and mortality rates. The government has been successful in implementing the steps necessary for achieving universal healthcare coverage, such as reforms in the System of Social Protection in Health (Sistema de Protección Social en Salud).
The value of the Mexican pharmaceutical market amounted to $14 billion, in 2013, and is expected to increase at a CAGR of 7% to reach approximately $22.5 billion in 2020. The medical device market was worth $3.6 billion in 2013 and is projected to reach $5.4 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 6.1%. These positive growth trends can be attributed primarily to government initiatives in the public healthcare sector and an improved and updated regulatory environment.
- An overview of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets, comprising market size, segmentation, and key drivers and barriers
- Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the pharmaceutical market and medical devices market. The key players covered for the pharmaceutical market are Pfizer, Sanofi, Merck, Novartis and Genomma Lab Internacional. The key players covered for the medical devices market are Fresenius Medical Care, F. Hoffmann-La Roche, DePuy Companies, Siemens Healthcare and Medtronic.
- Insightful review of the reimbursement and regulatory landscape, with analysis covering details of the country's healthcare reimbursement process, regulatory agencies and the approval processes for new drugs and medical devices
- Detailed analysis of the political and economic environment, covering economic indicators, demographics, healthcare infrastructure and healthcare expenditure
- An overview of the opportunities for and challenges facing growth in the healthcare market
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3 Overview of the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Markets
4 Market Access
5 Country Analysis
6 Opportunities and Challenges
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qp2dcj/countryfocus