Research and Markets: High Net Worth Trends in China to 2013-2017
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/56jqwv/high_net_worth) has announced the addition of the "High Net Worth Trends in China to 2013" report to their offering.
“High Net Worth Trends in China to 2013”
This report is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in China. It focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2007 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2012. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- There were just over 1.4 million HNWIs in China in 2012, holding US$5.2 trillion in wealth, equivalent to 27% of country's total individual wealth.
- Chinese HNWIs over performed compared to the global average during the review period. As is evident, the number of HNWIs in China increased by around 89.9% during the review period from 779,896 HNWIs in 2008 to 1,481,363 HNWIs in 2012. Local HNWI wealth also increased by 171%, from US$2.5 trillion in 2008 to US$5.2 trillion in 2012.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volume is expected to improve over the forecast period. The total number of Chinese HNWIs is forecast to grow by 34%, to reach 2.2 million in 2017. HNWI wealth will record a percentage increase, of 50% to reach US$9.4 trillion by 2017.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database
- AMC Group Asset management China
- Agricultural Bank of China
- Bank of China
- Bank of Communications
- Bank of Dalian
- Bank of Jiangsu
- China Citic Bank
- China Construction Bank
- China Everbright Bank
- China Merchants Bank
- China Minsheng Banking Corp
- Industrial & Commercial Bank of China
- Serficom Investment consulting Co. Ltd
- Standard Chartered Private Bank
- The Bank of East Asia (China) Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/56jqwv/high_net_worth