SAP PRESS and Americas' SAP Users' Group (ASUG) Form a Partnership to Further Educate the SAP Community
New relationships, launch of a brand-new website, and updated editions strengthen the SAP PRESS imprint
BRAINTREE, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Galileo Press, the premier publisher of SAP PRESS books, has forged a new partnership with Americas' SAP Users' Group (ASUG). By creating an alliance, the two organizations reinforce their commitment to educate the SAP community. “We’re excited to be partnering with ASUG – our cooperation will help to connect the experts who are publishing at SAP PRESS with the thousands of users represented by ASUG,” said Florian Zimniak, Managing Director at Galileo Press. As a platinum affiliate member of ASUG, SAP PRESS will now offer special member-only discounts, online discussions, participation and sponsorship of chapter meetings, and book promotions on ASUG.com. This relationship further solidifies Galileo Press’ commitment to the SAP community.
“We’re excited to be partnering with ASUG – our cooperation will help to connect the experts who are publishing at SAP PRESS with the thousands of users represented by ASUG”
Galileo Press continues to strengthen the SAP PRESS imprint by presenting customers with the latest titles in print and (exclusive!) e-book format, competitive shipping rates, faster shipping times, and high-quality customer service on the new sap-press.com website. As a limited-time promotional offer, customers who create an account on the new website will receive a free e-book!
Summer 2014 also marks the debut of several cutting-edge SAP PRESS titles:
- Financial Planning and Analysis with SAP: SAP Solutions for EPM is the definitive guide to understanding SAP Enterprise Performance Management.
- Using SAP will teach beginners to navigate the SAP system with comprehensive examples.
- Configuring SAP Plant Maintenance is for customizing Enterprise Asset Management and bringing a plant maintenance system to life.
- SAP BW: Administration and Performance Optimization offers daily to yearly tasks to make any SAP BW system shine.
- Getting Started with SAP UI5 will teach programmers to develop next-generation UIs for responsive, versatile SAP applications.
- Practical Workflow for SAP is the fully updated guide to keeping your business processes working optimally.
- The SAP Project: More Than a Survival Guide helps the SAP team prepare for and participate in the implementation of the next project.
SAP PRESS has entered a new era this summer with valuable partnerships, fresh titles, and a new web presence that will continue to influence the SAP community for many years to come.
About SAP PRESS
SAP PRESS, a joint initiative of SAP and Galileo Press, publishes technical and business-related books that help SAP professionals excel. We produce quality books that enable better decision making and improve the effectiveness of varied and complex SAP projects. For more information, please visit http://www.sap-press.com/.