Research and Markets: PharmaSphere: Regulatory Frameworks and Product Pipelines in the Global Biosimilars Market
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/22vwnt/pharmasphere) has announced the addition of the "PharmaSphere: Regulatory Frameworks and Product Pipelines in the Global Biosimilars Market" report to their offering.
“PharmaSphere: Regulatory Frameworks and Product Pipelines in the Global Biosimilars Market”
Our report, "PharmaSphere: Regulatory Frameworks and Product Pipelines in the Global Biosimilars Market", provides strategic analysis of the global biosimilars industry. It discusses key market trends, regulatory requirements in various markets, recent deals activity and trends, as well as describes the operations strategy of these companies. Furthermore, it includes a geographical segmentation of various markets including the EU and US, as well as emerging markets such as India - providing in-depth analysis of these markets' regulatory framework, key domestic players and their biosimilar pipelines, and strategic outlook.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the drivers of the global biosimilars industry?
- Who are the top players involved in the development of biosimilars in the developed markets of Europe and the US, as well as in emerging markets, including India and China?
- What are the major barriers to entry into the biosimilars industry?
- What specific strategies are companies utilizing to combat some of the challenges currently facing the development of the global biosimilars industry?
What is the current state of biosimilars regulation in the EU, US,
Japan, India, China, and South Korea?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
3 Market Overview
4 Biosimilar Deals Trends
5 Biosimilars Regulation
6 Biosimilars in the US
7 Biosimilars in Europe
8 Biosimilars in Japan
9 Biosimilars in India
10 Biosimilars in South Korea
11 Biosimilars in China
12 Case Study: Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
13 Strategic Outlook
- Stada Arzneimittel
- Gedeon Richter
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co. Ltd
- JCR Pharmaceuticals
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
- Ranbaxy Laboratories
- Reliance Life Sciences
- Hanwha Chemical
- Samsung Bioepis
- LG Life Sciences
- Shandong Kexing Bioproducts
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/22vwnt/pharmasphere