Research and Markets: UK Interior Refurbishment and Fit-Out Market Report 2014-2018
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hblsfb/interior) has announced the addition of the "Interior Refurbishment and Fit-Out Market Report - UK 2014-2018 Analysis" report to their offering.
“Interior Refurbishment and Fit-Out Market Report - UK 2014-2018 Analysis”
This report provides a detailed insight into this market, providing analyses of key trends in the industry, together with a review of key end-use sectors.
Fit-out and refurbishment activity has bounced back in 2013 as commercial clients undertook refurbishment and repair work rather than new build projects.
Despite an upturn in the economy in 2013/early 2014, the medium-term trend in many sectors is away from capital intensive new build projects towards refurbishment and fit-out, which should provide good opportunities for contractors and material suppliers in the medium term.
Key areas covered include:
- Review of the overall fit-out and interior refurbishment market - market size, trends 2008 -2013, including construction output, etc.
- Review of key end use market sectors - offices, retail, education, healthcare & leisure. Overview of trends in end-use sectors in terms of capital expenditure. Assessment of trends in demand for fit-out/interior refurbishment & future prospects for 2014-2018.
- Contractors review - review of leading contractors; trends within the supply sector. Profiles of leading players in market: shares, geographical coverage, key end-use sectors etc.
- Forecasts up to 2018 - market forecasts, key factors influencing future prospects.
Of particular interest:
- Review of key trends in fit-out & interior refurbishment - recent developments and market prospects up to 2018.
- Switch from new build to refurbishment - education, healthcare, offices, grocery sector etc.
- Review of key market sectors - development pipelines, current trends, RMI work, prospects and key drivers.
- Market structure - specialists, general contractors, regional players etc. - changes in 2012/13, framework agreements etc.
- Key client sectors - grocery multiples, hotels/leisure, London office market, healthcare (private sector, GP surgeries), education etc. - opportunities for fit-out work.
Leading contractors profiled in the report include:
- Beck Interiors
- Byrne Group
- BW Interiors
- Como Interiors
- Galliford Try Interiors
- Havelock Europa
- Modus Group
- Morgan Sindall
- Morris & Spottiswood
- Paragon Interiors
- Structuretone International
- Styles & Wood
- Wates Interiors
- Willmott Dixon Interiors
Key Topics Covered:
2. Summary And Future Prospects
3. Market Overview
4. Commercial Offices
8. Leisure & Entertainment
9. Construction Market Supply
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hblsfb/interior