Research and Markets: Global and Chinese Industrial Robot Speed Reducer Industry Report, 2013-2016
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/79j7qw/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Global and Chinese Industrial Robot Speed Reducer Industry Report, 2013-2016" report to their offering.
“Global and Chinese Industrial Robot Speed Reducer Industry Report, 2013-2016”
Speed reducer is one of three core parts of industrial robot, along with two others (drive and control device, servomotor), accounting for about 36% of the industrial robot's total cost.
China has made much progress in industrial robot in recent years, with sales volume for 2008-2013 registering a CAGR of 35.9%, well above the global average growth rate of 9.6%. Driven by the growing demand for industrial robot, China's total demand (including new demand and stock demand) for industrial robot speed reducer amounted to about 244,000 sets in 2013, and is estimated to reach 461,000 sets by 2016.
In spite of robust demand for industrial robot speed reducer in China, the production capacity here lags far behind that of Japan, the United State and Europe.
China now has no manufacturers that can provide mass-produced and reliable industrial robot speed reducers, and the market is almost completely dominated by international giants like Nabtesco, Harmonic Drive and Sumitomo Heavy Industries, of which Nabtesco is the world's largest robot RV reducer manufacturer with a market share of around 60%, and Harmonic Drive is the largest robot harmonic reducer producer in the world, holding a market share of 16%.
KEY TOPICS COVERED
- Supply & demand and major companies in global and China industrial robot market;
- Status quo of global industrial robot speed reducer market and relevant manufacturers;
- Supply & demand, major companies and development trend of China industrial robot market;
- Operation and industrial robot speed reducer business of 5 global and 9 Chinese major companies.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Industrial Robot Speed Reducer
2. Status Quo of Global and China Industrial Robot Industry
3. Development of Global Industrial Robot Speed Reducer
4. Development of China Industrial Robot Speed Reducer
5. Major Global Industrial Robot Speed Reducer Companies
6. Major Chinese Industrial Robot Speed Reducer Companies
7. Summary and Forecast
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/79j7qw/global_and