Research and Markets: Bulimia Nervosa Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j4khkl/bulimia_nervosa) has announced the addition of the "Bulimia Nervosa Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014" report to their offering.
“Bulimia Nervosa Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014”
"Bulimia Nervosa Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014" provides data on the Bulimia Nervosa clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Bulimia Nervosa. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Bulimia Nervosa.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each, along with the clinical trial scenario in BRIC nations
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Companies
- Lightlake Therapeutics Inc.
- Interapy PLC
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Institutes / Government
- New York State Psychiatric Institute
- The University of North Carolina
- National Institute of Mental Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- The National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- Lindner Center of HOPE
- Neuropsychiatric Research Institute
- Ministry of Education and Research, Germany
- Medical University of Vienna
- University of Michigan
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j4khkl/bulimia_nervosa