Research and Markets: Global Batten Disease Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jn7lfk/batten_disease) has announced the addition of the "Batten Disease Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014" report to their offering.
“Batten Disease Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014”
Batten Disease Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014" provides data on the Batten Disease clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Batten Disease. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Batten Disease.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each, along with the clinical trial scenario in BRIC nations
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals & Companies
- Stem Cell Sciences UK Ltd
- Clinical Trial Overview of Stem Cell Sciences UK Ltd
- BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc.
- Clinical Trial Overview of BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc.
- Weill Cornell Medical College
- University of Rochester
- New York Medical College
- Masonic Cancer Center
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jn7lfk/batten_disease