Research and Markets: Global In-vitro Toxicity Testing Market Forecasts & Opportunities, 2018
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nl587g/global_invitro) has announced the addition of the "Global In-vitro Toxicity Testing Market 2014-2018" report to their offering.
The Global In Vitro Toxicity Testing market will grow at a CAGR of 15.84% to 2018
In vitro literally means in glass, and refers to procedures or tests carried out under a defined set of experimental conditions and not on living beings. In vitro toxicity testing is the analysis of adverse effects of toxic chemical or biological substances on cultured cells. All pharmaceutical, chemical, or cosmetic products have to undergo rigorous toxicity testing before they are marketed, to ensure safe usage. Toxicity tests are conducted to test the effect of the product or ingredients on organs or body systems. Many in vitro toxicity tests utilize yeast, bacterial, mammalian or human cell cultures, tissue slices, and subcultures to test for toxicity, ocular irritation, and skin corrosion/irritation.
The report, the Global In Vitro Toxicity Testing Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts.
The report presents the vendor landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the top four vendors in the market. In addition, the report discusses the major drivers that influence the growth of the Global In Vitro Toxicity Testing market. It also outlines the challenges faced by the vendors and the market at large, as well as the key trends that are emerging in the market. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Accelrys Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Charles River Laboratories International Inc.
- Covance Inc.
Other Prominent Vendors
- Entelos Inc.
- Mattek Corp.
- Molecular Toxicology Inc.
- RTI Health Solutions
- SBW Ltd.
- Smithers Group Inc.
- Xenobiotic Detection Systems Inc.
- Xenometrix AG
Key Market Drivers/Challenges/Trends
- Increasing Opposition to Animal Testing.
- Concerns about Accuracy and Reliability of the Test.
- Increase in Animal-free Testing Campaigns.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nl587g/global_invitro