Research and Markets: Global Industrial Fastener (Externally Threaded, Aerospace Grade, and Standard) Market 2014-2018
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pkbdf8/global_industrial) has announced the addition of the "Global Industrial Fastener Market 2014-2018" report to their offering.
Industrial fasteners are efficient tools used to connect two or more parts, enabling the development of superior-quality and reliable products. Various types of industrial fasteners such as externally threaded, standard, and aerospace grade fasteners are used across sectors such as Automotive, Industrial Machinery, Maintainence, Repair, and Overhauling, Aerospace and Defense, Construction, Consumer Durables, Electrical and Electronics, and Woodworking. The Global Industrial Fastener market is highly competitive, which is driving several vendors to differentiate their products by offering application-specific fasteners with increased strength and durability to meet the specific needs of end-users.
The Global Industrial Fastener market can be divided into three segments: Externally Threaded, Aerospace Grade, and Standard.
The report, the Global Industrial Fastener Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the APAC and EMEA regions and the Americas; it also covers the Global Industrial Fastener market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key Market Drivers/Challenges/Trends
- Need to Develop Superior-quality Products.
- Increasing Prices of Industrial Fasteners.
- Development of Industry-specific Fasteners.
- Alcoa Inc.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc.
- Precision Castparts Corp.
Other Prominent Vendors
- Acument Global Technologies Inc.
- Federal Screw Works
- Ingersoll-Rand Inc.
- Nitto Seiko Co. Ltd.
- Sundram Fasteners Ltd.
- TRW Automotive
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pkbdf8/global_industrial