Research and Markets: UK Domestic Express Parcels Report (B2B & B2C) 2014
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w5vj3x/uk_domestic) has announced the addition of the "UK Domestic Express Parcels Report (B2B & B2C) 2014" report to their offering.
“UK Domestic Express Parcels Report (B2B & B2C) 2014”
For over 25 years, the UK Domestic B2B Express Parcels Distribution Survey has been the industry standard benchmarking survey for the UK express industry. In 2008, recognising the growing importance of the home delivery sector the UK B2C Express Parcels Distribution Survey was started. In 2011 a new UK Domestic Express Parcels Report was introduced, which combines the results from the B2B and B2C sector surveys. 2013 will be Wave 3 representing a total sample size of around 900 parcels shippers.
Each sector survey focuses on regular B2B or B2C parcels shippers within the UK, tracking changes in service usage and customer perceptions of the leading carriers and their performance levels. For many senior executives in the express industry the study sets independent KPI's for internal management initiatives and provides an invaluable competitor benchmark comparison which can work alongside in-house research data such as carriers' own customer satisfaction surveys. Shippers too will find the survey an invaluable input to carrier selection and monitoring.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market metrics (average volumes, weights)
- Carrier usage (most often used, others used in last 12 months/last 3 years, lapsed usage)
- Carrier awareness (other carriers not used, spontaneous & prompted)
- Carrier selection criteria
- Pricing changes
- Carrier performance ratings for the top two carriers (most often used and second most often used in volume terms) on Overall level of service plus five core attributes such as Price and Customer service
- Carrier descriptors for the top two carriers on eleven key statements
- Likelihood of recommending the primary carrier used (generating a customer Loyalty Benchmark for the industry)
- Total spend and percentage of total spend with main carrier (Share of wallet)
- Timed service usage
- Website usefulness
- Sales & marketing recall/rating
- Carrier Service Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w5vj3x/uk_domestic