Research and Markets: UK Domestic B2B Express Parcels Distribution Survey 2014
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8lgbrh/uk_domestic_b2b) has announced the addition of the "UK Domestic B2B Express Parcels Distribution Survey 2014" report to their offering.
“UK Domestic B2B Express Parcels Distribution Survey 2014”
For over 25 years, UK Domestic B2B Express Survey has been the industry standard benchmarking survey for the express industry.
The survey focuses on regular B2B parcels shippers within the UK, tracking changes in service usage and customer perceptions of the leading carriers and their performance levels. For many senior executives in the express industry the study sets independent KPI's for internal management initiatives and provides an invaluable competitor benchmark comparison which can work alongside in-house research data such as carriers' own customer satisfaction surveys.
This specialist business distribution survey is based on around 450 in depth telephone interviews with decision makers for UK domestic B2B deliveries of parcels 2 kg - 30 kg, in accordance with the Market Research Society Code of Conduct and supported by CATI software. The core sample is selected from a large database of known users of parcel distribution services. Interviewers are experienced market researchers who have been involved with this study for many years.
Every year the survey content reflects developments in the market place and also allows for confidential questions from program sponsors. In effect, UK Domestic B2B Express Parcels Survey provides bespoke research at multi-client prices.
Key features of the survey include:
- Fixed quotas for primary carrier ratings, i.e. Used most often
- Total survey size of approximately 450
- Potential for subscribing carriers to boost their quota size
- Minimum of 50 B2B parcels a month for respondent qualification
- Potential to include 2 confidential questions at no additional cost
Key Topics Covered:
- Market metrics (average volumes, weights)
- Carrier usage (most often used, others used in last 12 months/last 3 years, lapsed usage)
- Carrier awareness (other carriers not used, spontaneous & prompted)
- Carrier selection criteria
- Pricing changes
- Carrier performance ratings for the top two carriers (most often used and second most often used in volume terms) on Overall level of service plus five core attributes such as Price and Customer service
- Carrier descriptors for the top two carriers on eleven key statements
- Likelihood of recommending the primary carrier used (generating a customer Loyalty Benchmark for the industry)
- Total spend and percentage of total spend with main carrier (Share of wallet)
- Timed service usage
- Website usefulness
- Sales & marketing recall/rating
- Carrier Service Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8lgbrh/uk_domestic_b2b