Towers Watson Launches Enhanced Employee Engagement Survey Platform
New technology assists companies with analyzing and taking action on employee survey data
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Towers Watson (NYSE, NASDAQ: TW), a global professional services company, has announced the launch of an integrated employee engagement survey platform. The new platform will allow managers, HR leaders and executives to identify deeper insights from their employee survey results and take action much more quickly.
“This enhanced technology helps clients reimagine how employee surveys can drive real change and improve business performance”
“One of the primary attributes of this enhanced platform is that it saves organizations time while engaging and empowering their managers,” said Adam Zuckerman, global practice leader, Employee Surveys, at Towers Watson. “This new powerful platform is based on years of exploring best practices with high-performing organizations and drawing on the best thinking of our consultants.”
The enhanced survey platform is ideal for organizations that are looking to use their survey to drive real change in the organization. The platform helps companies gather and analyze results, and then translate them into insights and actions. Key characteristics of the platform include:
- Smart: Automatically creates a post-survey action plan that combines individual opportunities with suggested actions from Towers Watson experts
- Clean: Features simple, intelligent screens; intuitive functionality; and easy-to-use navigation — the survey platform leverages the most advanced design concepts and web technologies to create a rich, optimized experience for modern web browsers and iPad mobile devices
- Fast: Greatly accelerates the process of moving from results to action by enabling users to instantly cascade changes to the organizational structure throughout all data views and providing near-immediate response times
- Integrated: Vastly simplifies post-survey work by bringing together world-class comment analysis, predictive modeling, basic descriptive statistics and action planning into a single platform
- Powerful: Removes barriers to action with a default action plan, enabling companies to create new data groups where needed and providing a highly engaging user experience for managers
“This enhanced technology helps clients reimagine how employee surveys can drive real change and improve business performance,” said Max Caldwell, managing director at Towers Watson. “It is part of our ongoing effort to equip clients with smart, integrated, easy-to-use technology solutions that have Towers Watson’s unmatched experience and HR expertise baked right in.”
About Towers Watson
Towers Watson (NYSE, NASDAQ: TW) is a leading global professional services company that helps organizations improve performance through effective people, risk and financial management. The company offers consulting, technology and solutions in the areas of benefits, talent management, rewards, and risk and capital management. Towers Watson has more than 14,000 associates around the world and is located on the web at towerswatson.com.