Research and Markets: HNWI Asset Allocation in Singapore 2013
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kfhk3x/hnwi_asset) has announced the addition of the "HNWI Asset Allocation in Singapore 2013" report to their offering.
This report is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Singapore. The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2007 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2012. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report provides the latest asset allocations of UK HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Singapore HNWIs to 2017 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
- Independent market sizing of Singapore HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2008 to 2012
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The Intelligence Center Database on which the report is based is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for research and analysis, an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions is obtained.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
Key Topics Covered:
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 WEALTH SECTOR FUNDAMENTALS
4 ANALYSIS OF SINGAPOREAN HNWI INVESTMENTS
6 ABOUT US
- Bank of Singapore Ltd
- DBS Private Bank
- Standard Chartered Private Bank
- UOB Private Banking
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kfhk3x/hnwi_asset