Research and Markets: Clothing and Footwear Retailing in India - Market Summary and Forecasts
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8l3ghr/clothing_and) has announced the addition of the "Clothing and Footwear Retailing in India - Market Summary and Forecasts" report to their offering.
“Clothing and Footwear Retailing in India - Market Summary and Forecasts”
Clothing & Footwear Retailing in India - Market Summary & Forecasts, report provides a detailed analysis of both the historic and forecast market data of clothing and footwear retail sales across key channels in India. In addition, it provides an overview of changing shopping trends, government policies towards business, the influence of various economic variables on the retail industry, the competitive landscape and detail of key retailers.
- A strong and growing economy presents numerous opportunities for organized retailers, the country's young and expanding middle class hold the key for the growth of retail industry
- Festive seasons and national holidays which are spread across the year are stimulating consumer retail spending, rural areas are still largely untapped markets
- Infrastructure, policy paralysis and supply chain constraints are some of the major growth roadblocks for the growth of retail
- Westernization and changing lifestyle bringing more opportunities for growth of clothing and footwear
- Clothing and footwear retailers target second and third-tier cities for sales growth
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary & Outlook
3 Market Context
4 Indian Shoppers
5 Doing business in India
6 Retail - Product Sectors
- Adidas AG
- Future Group
- Indiabulls Group
- Khadim India Ltd
- Landmark Group
- Levi Strauss and Co.
- Marks and Spencer Group Plc.
- Metro Group
- Nike Inc
- Pantaloons Fashion and Retail Limited
- Provogue (India) Limited
- Relaxo Group
- Reliance Retail Limited
- Reliance Retail Ltd
- Shoppers Stop Ltd
- Trent Ltd
- Zodiac Clothing Company Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8l3ghr/clothing_and