Research and Markets: Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in China 2013-2017
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xxh79m/challenges_and) has announced the addition of the "Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in China 2013" report to their offering.
“Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in China 2013”
This report is a thorough analysis of China's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
This report is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in China. It focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2007 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2012. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Independent market sizing of China HNWIs across five wealth bands
HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2008 to 2012
HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017
HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2008-2012)
Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
- In 2012, there were approximately 1.4 million core millionaires in China, with a combined wealth of US$3.8 trillion and an average wealth of US$2.6 million.
- The number of core HNWIs increased by 89.8% from 755,503 in 2008 to 1,472,276 in 2012.
- According to WealthInsight's projections, the number of core HNWIs in China will grow by 34% over the forecast period to reach 2,364,857 by 2017.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector
- AMC Group Asset management China
- Agricultural Bank of China
- Bank of China
- Bank of Communications
- Bank of Dalian
- Bank of Jiangsu
- China Citic Bank
- China Construction Bank
- China Everbright Bank
- China Merchants Bank
- China Minsheng Banking Corp
- Industrial & Commercial Bank of China
- Serficom Investment consulting Co. Ltd
- Standard Chartered Private Bank
- The Bank of East Asia (China) Ltd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xxh79m/challenges_and