Research and Markets: Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in the United Kingdom 2013-2017
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dn85x2/challenges_and) has announced the addition of the "Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in the United Kingdom 2013" report to their offering.
“Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in the United Kingdom 2013”
This report is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in the UK. It report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2007 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2012. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report is a thorough analysis of the UK Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- Independent market sizing of UK HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2007 to 2012
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2007-2012)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
- There were just over 736,000 HNWIs in the UK in 2012. These HNWIs collectively hold US$2,810 billion in wealth which equates to 23% of the total individual wealth held in the country.
- UK HNWIs underperformed compared to the global average during the review period - worldwide HNWI volumes decreased by 0.3% whilst UK HNWI numbers decreased by 4%.
- In 2012, UK HNWI numbers rose by 8.9%, following a decline of 1.0% in 2011.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the forecast period. The total number of UK HNWIs is forecast to grow by 43%, to reach over 1,053,037 in 2017. HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 55% to reach US$4,350 billion by 2017.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector
- Barclays Wealth
- Brewin Dolphin
- Citi Private Bank
- Credit Suisse
- Deutsche Bank
- EFG Private Bank
- LG Partners
- Goldman Sachs
- Hargreaves Lansdown
- JPMorgan Private Bank
- Merrill Lynch
- Smith & Williamson
- Societé General PB Hambros
- St James's Place
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dn85x2/challenges_and