Research and Markets: Global and Chinese Acrylic Acid and Esters Industry Report, 2013-2016
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cj3lf5/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Global and Chinese Acrylic Acid and Esters Industry Report, 2013-2016" report to their offering.
“Global and Chinese Acrylic Acid and Esters Industry Report, 2013-2016”
Acrylic acid & esters is the general term for acrylic acid (AA) and acrylic esters (AE), wherein, AE mainly refers to common acrylic esters (CAE), inclusive of methyl acrylate (MA), ethyl acrylate (EA), butyl acrylate (BA), ethyl hexyl acrylate (EHA), etc.
Impacted by the weak chemical industry and other factors, the global capacity of both crude acrylic acid (CAA) and common acrylic esters (CAE) presented a downward trend in 2013, with year-on-year growth rates up to 5.7% and 5.8%, which fell by 5.9 percentage points and 13.9 percentage points from 2012, respectively.
As the world's largest producer of AA & AE, China contributed 30.8% (1,932 kt/a) and 32.3% (1,950 kt/a) to the global CAA and CAE capacity respectively in 2013. It is expected that by the end of 2016, its CAA and CAE capacities are expected to reach 3,520 kt/a and 3,730 kt/a, separately.
Super absorbent polymer (SAP), paint and adhesive are major downstream markets for AA & AE in China. In 2013, 68% of China's aggregate demand for AA & AE came from them.
KEY TOPICS COVERED BY THIS REPORT
- Supply & demand, competitive landscape, geographical distribution, etc. of the global AA & AE industry;
- Supply & demand, import & export, competition pattern, prices, etc. of Chinese AA & AE industry;
- Development of propylene, SAP, paint and adhesives;
- Operation and development in China of four global AA & AE enterprises such as BASF, Dow Chemical and Arkema;
- Operation and development strategies of eight Chinese AA & AE enterprises including SunVic Chemical Holdings Limited, Shanghai Huayi Acrylic Acid Co., Ltd. and Zhejiang Satellite Petrochemical Co., Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Acrylic Acid (AA) & Acrylic Ester (AE)
2. Global AA&AE Market
3. China AA&AE Market
4. Upstream-Downstream Industries of AA&AE
5. Global Key AA&AE Companies
6. Key Chinese AA&AE Companies
7. Conclusion and Forecast
- BASF-YPC Company Limited
- Beijing Eastern Petrochemical Co.,Ltd
- Formosa Plastics Corporation
- NIPPON SHOKUBAI
- Shandong Kaitai Petrochemical Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Huayi Acrylic Acid Co., Ltd.
- Shenyang Chemical Co., Ltd (000698)
- SunVic Chemical Holdings Limited (A7S)
- Zhejiang Satellite Petrochemical Co., Ltd (002648)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cj3lf5/global_and