Distinguished Faculty Announced for MDS Consulting’s National Leadership and Executive Conference, Sept. 14-16, in Las Vegas
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Twenty-five of the healthcare industry’s most respected thought leaders have been named to the faculty of MDS Consulting’s 9th annual Healthcare Leadership and Executive Conference to be held Sept. 14-16 at the Encore Hotel in Las Vegas. Widely recognized as one of the industry’s premier gatherings, the conference will convene healthcare executives from hospitals, health plans, medical groups and other organizations to explore the changing healthcare landscape with a theme of “Transforming Healthcare: Partnerships, Innovations and Population Health.”
“Transforming Healthcare: Partnerships, Innovations and Population Health.”
Comprising this year’s faculty are:
- Catherine Anderson, national vice president of healthcare policy for United Healthcare Community and State
- Mary Ann Bauman, MD, medical director for women’s health and community relations at INTEGRIS Health Inc.
- Craig Beam, managing director at CBRE Healthcare Services
- Frank Bird, vice president of MDS Consulting
- Jim Brown, California president, senior markets for Humana, Inc.
- Teresa Conk, chief strategy officer at UC Irvine Health
- Diwen Chen, executive director of payment innovation and accountable care for Dignity Health
- Phil Dalton, president and CEO of MDS Consulting
- Juan Davila, executive vice president of healthcare quality and affordability for Blue Shield of California
- Richard Fish, CEO of Brown & Toland Physicians
- Craig Fischer, vice president of business development at Walgreens Enterprise Specialty
- Dan Frank, COO for Regal and Lakeside Medical Groups
- Bill Gil, vice president & CEO of Providence Southern California Medical Foundations
- Jonathan Gluck, senior executive & corporate counsel for Heritage Provider Network
- Jill Gordon, partner at Nixon Peabody
- Eric Klein, partner at Sheppard Mullin
MDS Consulting/Speaker Announcement
- Jeff Koury, CEO, western region, for Tenet Healthcare Corporation
- Jeff Margolis, chairman and CEO at Welltok Inc.
- Yafa Minazad, DO, MMM, COO of Sage Neurohospitalist Management Group and medical director of neurophysiology laboratory at Huntington Hospital
- Ernie Schwefler, regional vice president for California provider engagement and contracting at Anthem Blue Cross
- Dave Skibinsky, president and CEO of SnapMD
- Amy Dirks Stevens, system transitional vice president, strategy, for Presence Health
- Leslie Vajner, senior director of clinical integration & care management for Kindred Healthcare, Inc.
- Barry Wolfman, CEO & managing director at The George Washington University Hospital
- Jason Zachariah – senior vice president for hospital rehabilitation services at RehabCare, Inc.
“Each of these individuals brings to the conference significant road-tested experience in tackling many of the challenges and opportunities that confront healthcare leaders today,” said Dalton. “Conference attendees will have the opportunity to interact direct with faculty members and fellow attendees to discover best practices and practical information that they can bring back to their organization and assist in their strategic thinking and planning.”
Among the topics to be discussed at the conference will be population health management, clinical integration, evolving new models of care delivery, and operational innovations for managing high-risk patients. The conference will also explore new physician alignment models; keys to aligning with the right strategic partners; and options for sustainability through affiliations, partnerships, mergers and other alliances.
Conference early registration with reduced pricing is currently underway and can be obtained at www.mdsconsulting.com. In addition, a limited number of sponsorship opportunities, which include such benefits as complementary registration, pre-event publicity, and recognition in all conference materials, are still available. For information, contact Christine Ortale at 424-237-2525 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MDS Consulting is a national healthcare consulting firm that helps hospitals, medical groups, health systems and other healthcare organizations achieve their goals for development, growth and profitability. The MDS team of executive-level professionals provides individualized solutions and creative insights in such areas as physician/hospital alignment, medical group management, health reform/accountable care, financial assessments, hospital/healthcare strategic planning and implementation, and regulatory compliance. Further information may be obtained at www.mdsconsulting.com.