Research and Markets: Travel and Tourism in Malaysia to 2018
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mhqzwm/travel_and) has announced the addition of the "Travel and Tourism in Malaysia to 2018" report to their offering.
“Travel and Tourism in Malaysia to 2018”
The travel and tourism sector in Malaysia contributes significantly to the country's economy and is therefore a focus area for investment. The sector performed significantly well during the review period (2009-2013), due to the government's efforts to promote Malaysia as a tourism destination for both leisure- and business-related purposes.
This report provides an extensive analysis related to the tourism demands and flows in Malaysia:
- It details historical values for the Malaysian tourism sector for 2009-2013, along with forecast figures for 2014-2018
- It provides comprehensive analysis of travel and tourism demand factors, with values for both the 2009-2013 review period and the 2014-2018 forecast period
- The report provides a detailed analysis and forecast of domestic, inbound and outbound tourist flows in Malaysia.
It provides comprehensive analysis of the trends in the airline,
hotel, car rental and travel intermediaries industries, with values
for both the 2009-2013 review period and the 2014-2018 forecast period.
Reasons To Buy
- Take strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the Malaysian travel and tourism sector.
Understand the demand-side dynamics within the Malaysian travel and
tourism sector, along with key market trends and growth opportunities.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 The Travel and Tourism Sector In Context
3 Country Fact Sheet
4 Tourism Flows
7 Car Rental
8 Travel Intermediaries
9 Tourism Board Profile
10 Airport Profiles
11 Company Profiles - Airlines
12 Company Profiles - Hotels
13 Company Profiles - Car Rental
14 Company Profiles - Travel Intermediaries
15 Market Data Anlaysis
- Cathay Pacific
- Hawk Rent A Car
- Holiday Villa
- Lion Air
- Malaysian Airline
- Malaysian Discovery
- Malaysian Harmony
- Orix Car Rentals
- Rangkaian Hotel Seri
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts
- Sun Inns Hotel
- Tune Hotels Regional Services
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mhqzwm/travel_and