Research and Markets: Medulloblastoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4vm2bn/medulloblastoma) has announced the addition of the "Medulloblastoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2014" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Medulloblastoma, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Medulloblastoma and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergo periodic updating following a stringent set of processes that ensure that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Medulloblastoma
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Medulloblastoma and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Medulloblastoma products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Archer Biosciences
- Lixte Biotechnology Holdings
- Stemline Therapeutics
- Takeda Pharmaceutical
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4vm2bn/medulloblastoma