NetJapan, Inc., Releases vmGuardian™ Version 3.0, a Feature Packed, High-Performance Agentless Backup and Disaster Recovery Solution for VMware ESX Virtual Environments Featuring Enhanced Incremental Backup Options and Branched Restore
TOKYO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NetJapan, Inc., releases vmGuardian Version 3.0, a backup and disaster recovery software solution for VMware ESXi environments. vmGuardian brings high-performance and uncompromised protection to virtual environments. New features include an enhanced file format providing more efficient incremental backup file consolidation and faster offsite replication, a higher performing 64-bit virtual appliance, up to 10 percent improvement in performance and another NetJapan first, Branched Restore.
- Agentless backup means no costly agent licenses per virtual machine.
- Deployed as a 64-bit virtual appliance.
- Browser based management console.
- Backup entire host or selected virtual machines.
- Smart Sector technology improves backup performance and reduces storage requirements by backing up only used space.
- Inline Data Deduplication Compression inspects large volumes of data during the backup and identifies large sections that are identical, in order to store only one copy of the data.
- Smallest backup window in the industry.
- Full and incremental backups.
- Restore entire host, selected virtual machines, or individual files and folders.
- With Branched Restore, virtual disks can be restored under a different name; creating a new branch from the point-in-time of a specified backup.
- Replicate backups offsite for added protection.
- Flexible automated scheduling.
- Virtual machines can be restored to the same or a different host.
- vMotion and VMWare HA support.
- Restore files to a ZIP archive.
- Incremental backup consolidation.
- E-Mail Notifications.
vmGuardian software and support are available in Asia/Pacific, North America and Europe. NetJapan, Inc. distributes vmGuardian through authorized system integrators, business partners, distributors, online shops, and direct via email@example.com
Keywords: NetJapan, vmGuardian, Backup, Restore, VMWare, ESXi, ActiveImage Protector, Data Deduplication, Image Backup, Replication, Virtualization, Virtual Backup, Disaster Recovery, vMotion, Incremental Backup, Agentless Backup, Fast Backup, Branched Restore.
NetJapan, Inc. was founded in 1996 and is a privately held company based in Tokyo, Japan. NetJapan develops, markets, and supports the ActiveImage Protector and vmGuardian lines of quality backup and recovery solutions. ActiveImage Protector and vmGuardian currently protects tens of thousands of servers and PCs worldwide.