Research and Markets: China Compound Feed Market - Trends and Forecasts (2014-2020)
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p66p2z/china_compound) has announced the addition of the "China Compound Feed Market - Trends and Forecasts (2014-2020)" report to their offering.
“China Compound Feed Market - Trends and Forecasts (2014-2020)”
The meat consumption in China is displaying a positive growth trend due to increased per capita income, increased demand for protein rich diet and industrialization in meat production. The rapid increase in demand for meat and milk products and increased adoption of scientific methods in livestock farming is maintaining a steady demand of compound feed in China. The players in the market are conducting awareness programs to expad consumer base.
This report is the most informative publishing available in the market, on China's Feed Market.
The global market scenario is explained in detail and China's market is segmented by animal type into Ruminant Feed, Swine Feed, Aquafeed and Poultry feed with information on market size and growth forecasts to 2020 for each of these sub-segments.
20 of the most prominent global players are profiled in the report, along with an elaborate list of local feed companies based out of China.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Chinese Compound Feed Market - Overview
3. GLOBAL MARKET ANALYSIS
4. China's Share in the Asia Pacific Compound Feed Market
5. Chinese Compound Feed Market - By Animal Type
6. The future of the industry-Expert View
7. Key players' profile - Global
8. List of China based Compound Feed Companies
- Alltech Inc. (U.S.)
- Archer Daniels Midland (U.S.)
- Ballance Agri-Nutrients (New Zealand)
- Cargill Inc.(U.S.)
- Charoen Pokphand (Thailand)
- De Heus Voeders B.V. (The Netherlands)
- DeKalb Feeds (U.S.)
- Ewos Group (Norway)
- ForFarmers (Netherlands)
- Heiskell & CO. (U.S.)
- Kent Feeds (U.S.)
- Kyodo Shiryo Company (Japan)
- Land O Lakes Purina (U.S.)
- Miratorg Agribusiness Holding (Russia)
- New Hope Group (China)
- Nutreco NV (The Netherlands)
- Sodrugestvo Group (Russia)
- Wen's Group (China)
- Weston Milling Animal Nutrition (Australia)
- Zheng DA International Group (China)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p66p2z/china_compound