Research and Markets: India Elevators Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019 Featuring Otis, Kone, Johnson Lifts & Schindler
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sj5gvn/india_elevators) has announced the addition of the "India Elevators Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019" report to their offering.
“India Elevators Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019”
The robust growth in residential projects as well as commercial office spaces over the last decade has been the key drivers for the elevators market in India. In 2012, residential and commercial sectors accounted for a whopping 80% share in the India's elevators market. In addition, High-speed and smart elevators which until now have been underperforming the broader elevator market are the emerging trends in the Indian elevators market.
According to India Elevators Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019 report, the residential sector accounts for the highest revenue share in the elevators market in India. However, with growing safety concerns, technological advancements and increasing number of high rise buildings, the elevator market in the country has been growing in commercial, hospitality and retail sectors as well. During the forecast period, declining prices, increasing energy efficiency and speed, and enhanced security features of elevators are expected to surge the elevator demand in the country at a CAGR of 12% during 2014-19. The leading elevator manufacturers operating in India include Otis India Private Ltd., Kone Elevators India Private Ltd., Johnson Lifts India Private Ltd. and Schindler India Private Ltd.
The key topics covered by this report are:
- High Speed Elevators
- Smart Elevators
- Government Spending on Infrastructure
- Increasing Penetration of Elevators
- Introduction of Made for India Products
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst Briefing
3. Global Elevators Market Outlook
4. India Elevators Market Outlook
5. India Residential Elevators Market Outlook
6. India Retail Elevators Market Outlook
7. India Commercial Elevators Market Outlook
8. India Hospitality Elevators Market Outlook
9. Market Drivers & Challenges
10. Price Point Analysis
11. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. India Economic Outlook
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
- Blue Star Elevators India Private Ltd
- Competitor Product Matrix
- Fujitec India Private Limited
- Hitachi Lift India Private Limited
- Johnson Lifts Private Ltd.
- Kone India Private. Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Elevator ETA India Pvt. Ltd.
- Omega Elevators India Private. Ltd.
- Otis India Private. Ltd
- Schindler India Private Ltd.
- ThyssenKrupp Elevator Private. Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sj5gvn/india_elevators