Research and Markets: High Net Worth Trends in Sweden to 2013
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9gwmj8/high_net_worth) has announced the addition of the "High Net Worth trends in Sweden to 2013" report to their offering.
“High Net Worth trends in Sweden to 2013”
This report is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Sweden. The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2007 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2012. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Sweden HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2008-2012) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
- Independent market sizing of Sweden HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2008 to 2012
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2008-2012)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
- There were approximately 176,940 HNWIs in Sweden in 2013. These HNWIs held US$771 billion in wealth. In 2013, the wealth per adult in the country was approximately US$299,411.
- In 2013, Swedish HNWI numbers rose by 3.5%, following a decrease of 3.2% in 2012.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the forecast period. The total number of Swedish HNWIs is forecast to grow by 7% to reach around 194,607 in 2018. HNWI wealth will see a significant percentage increase, growing by 20% to reach US$988 billion by 2018.
Key Topics Covered:
Wealth Sector Fundamentals
Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database
List of Tables
List of Figures
- Carnegie Private Bank
- Cartella Wealth Management
- Erik Penser Bankaktiebolag
- Handelsbanken Private Banking
- Nordea Private Bank
- SEB Private Banking
- SkandiaBanken Private Banking
- Swedbank Private Banking
- Varbergs Sparbank Private Banking
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9gwmj8/high_net_worth
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.