Research and Markets: Strategic Analysis of Dealership Networks Across ASEAN
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cpfkqp/strategic) has announced the addition of the "Strategic Analysis of Dealership Networks Across ASEAN" report to their offering.
“Strategic Analysis of Dealership Networks Across ASEAN”
This research service provides a strategic analysis of the dealership network across ASEAN with focus on Thailand, Indonesia, and Malaysia. The study traces the development in the market during 2012 to 2019. It includes an executive summary, research scope, objectives, methodology and background, definitions and segmentation, comparison and overview of the ASEAN light vehicle market, megatrends and industry convergence implications, external challenges: drivers and restraints - total market, market forecasts, segment analysis, ASEAN light vehicle dealership, credit market, repair and maintenance market, conclusions and future outlook, and appendix.
The aim of this study is to research and analyze the ASEAN dealership market, and its impact on the growth and performance of automotive sales. The study presents the current scenario in the ASEAN light vehicle market and forecasts vehicle sales and production levels up to 2019.
1. Provide a strategic overview of the ASEAN dealership market
2. Provide information on the development of the automotive sector in ASEAN
3. Provide market size and forecasts for the sales of light vehicles (new and used) in ASEAN by 2019
4. Provide information on development of the dealership network
5. Provide information on the repair and maintenance sector
Key Questions Answered
- What is the business environment of the ASEAN dealership market? What are the market dynamics
- and their impact on the development of the automotive market in ASEAN?
- What are the key market drivers and restraints in both the dealership and the light vehicle market?
- Who are the key market participants? Who is the market leader in terms of sales volume and sales value?
- What type of software and inventory management tools are being used by dealers and OEMs?
- What is the level of development within the repair and maintenance market?
Key Topics Covered
- Executive Summary
- Research Scope, Objectives, Methodology and Background
- Market Overview and Geographic Comparison of the ASEAN Light Vehicle Market
- Megatrends and Industry Convergence Implications
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints - Total Market
- Market Forecasts
- Light Vehicle Dealership Market Analysis by Subsegments
- ASEAN Light Vehicle Dealership
- Credit Market
- Repair and Maintenance Market
- Conclusions and Future Outlook
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cpfkqp/strategic
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.