Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico, S.A.B. de C.V. Announces Results for the Fourth Quarter 2013
GUADALAJARA, Mexico--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE:PAC)(BMV:GAP) (“the Company” or “GAP”) reports its consolidated results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2013. Figures are unaudited and have been prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”), issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (“IASB”). All amounts are presented in nominal pesos.
Summary of Fourth Quarter 2013 vs. Fourth Quarter 2012:
- The sum of aeronautical and non-aeronautical revenues increased Ps. 129.6 million (11.5%). Total revenues increased Ps. 126.4 million, or 10.4%.
- Cost of services increased Ps. 2.4 million, or 0.8%, compared with 4Q12.
- Operating Income increased Ps. 104.1 million (20.2%).
- EBITDA increased Ps. 119.1 million, or 16.4%, in 4Q13 compared with 4Q12. EBITDA margin (excluding the effects of IFRIC 12) increased from 64.4% in 4Q12 to 67.3% in 4Q13.
- Net income and comprehensive income in 4Q13 increased by Ps. 368.8 million (70.0%), mainly due to the effect of deferred taxes, that generated a benefit of Ps. 207.4 million in the financial results, due to the 2014 fiscal reform.
For the full version of this report please visit www.aeropuertosgap.com.mx.