Research and Markets: Indian Agricultural Fertilizers Market Anticipated to Grow at the CAGR of Around 7% During 2012-17
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l45nv6/india_fertilizers) has announced the addition of the "India Fertilizers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017" report to their offering.
“India Fertilizers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017”
Fertilizers play an important role in increasing efficiency of agricultural output. With the strengthening of pricing control policies and reforms, the fertilizers market is expected to be regulated soon in India. Fertilizer products are based on chemicals such as Nitrogen, Potassium and Phosphorus, where nitrogen-based fertilizers have the largest usage in India.
Most of the Indian companies are entering into collaborations and joint venture partnerships with overseas companies because of limited availability of raw materials in India such as natural gas, crude oil, etc. As a result, Indian cooperatives/companies and their partners are jointly setting up new plants to ensure regular supply of raw materials. India also does not have any reserves for phosphates, which is also a major component of feed stock dependent completely on imports. The major factors which are driving the growth of the agricultural fertilizers market in India are government subsidy and increased demand of food grains. On the other hand, the country is facing major challenges of limited availability of raw materials and irregular prices.
India Agricultural Fertilizers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017 discusses the following aspects related to agricultural fertilizers market in India:
- Global Fertilizers Market Overview
- India Fertilizers Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Changing Market Trends & Dynamics
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- Chambal Fertilisers and Chemicals Limited
- Coromandel International Limited
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Limited
- Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers Company Limited
- Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited
- Madras Fertilizers Limited
- Nagarjuna Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited
- National Fertilizers Limited
- Rashtriya Chemical and Fertilizers Limited
- Zuari Industries Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l45nv6/india_fertilizers
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.