Research and Markets: Market Intelligence Report: Understanding Family-Style Restaurants and Their Customers
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6mt9h6/market) has announced the addition of the "Market Intelligence Report: Understanding Family-Style Restaurants and Their Customers" report to their offering.
“Market Intelligence Report: Understanding Family-Style Restaurants and Their Customers”
Today's consumers have seemingly endless dining options, from any number of restaurants to prepared foods from supermarkets and convenience stores to home-cooked meals. To successfully compete in this environment, operators require a strong understanding of the restaurant experience through the eyes of the consumer.
The fourth in a new series of segment-specific reports, Understanding Family-Style Restaurants and Their Customers examines the demographic composition, behavior and attitudes of family-style, or midscale, restaurant consumers. The report is powered by Consumer Brand Metrics: Restaurants program, an ongoing comprehensive study that demonstrates how consumers rate the importance of roughly 60 attributes regarding food, service, atmosphere, value, convenience, reputation and more, as well as the performance of the leading family-style chains on these attributes.
For foodservice manufacturers, the family-style segment includes important chain accounts and significant prospects.
For foodservice operators, the family-style restaurant segment represents both a strong set of competitors and a viable avenue of growth.
Reasons To Buy
- Tap the $35 billion family-style restaurant market with in-depth consumer insights.
- Gain an inside look at exclusive Consumer Brand Metrics: Restaurants program, which tracks brand performance and consumer behavior to identify opportunities within the marketplace.
- Analyze family-style users through a demographic breakdown by gender, age, income, ethnicity, and more) of almost 60,000 consumers.
- Study when, where and with whom consumers use family-style restaurants to better meet their needs and desires.
- Discover which methods best entice customers to purchase certain items once they are in the store.
- Understand which attributes consumers feel are most important to choosing a family-style restaurant to visit, including perceptions about brand image.
Valuable report deliverables
- Demographic profiles of all family-style customers and heavy users
- Attitudes, behaviors and perceptions regarding family-style concepts
- Company profiles of nine leading family-style chains, including consumer performance ratings
- Bob Evans
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store
- Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
- Village Inn
- Waffle House
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6mt9h6/market
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.