Research and Markets: India Data Card Market Tracker, CY Q4'2013: More than 19 Vendors Shipped Data Cards
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/59z93m/india_data_card) has announced the addition of the "India Data Card Market Tracker, CY Q4'2013" report to their offering.
“India Data Card Market Tracker, CY Q4'2013”
The India Data Card Market reported a Total Unit Shipment of 1.70 million units in CY Q4 2013; representing a decrease of 13% as compared to the previous quarter.
HUAWEI emerged as the market leader followed by ZTE and Micromax. Out of the total units shipped, GSM based data cards represents 74% of the total market share. Further, UMTS represents more than 73% and HSDPA featured data cards amounted to around 79% of the total market share.
Key Highlights (CY Q4 2013)
- Top three players together constitute 80% of the total market share.
- Out of total Data Cards shipped, 62% have 7.2 Mbps speed as well as 23% belong to EDGE Class 10 series.
Scope of the Report
- Total data card shipment in India
- Market share by various players in various segments and specifications
- Shipments by GSM and CDMA camera.
- Shipments by market players
- Model wise shipments by each Company
- Price of each model
- Specifications covering :
-- Network (2G)
-- Network (3G)
-- Edge Class
-- Type of USB, etc.
This publication would enable the player to enter or devise strategies to expand its presence in the India data card market by monitoring the shipments data by various types and specifications on a regular basis. This would also allow Companies to track their competitors' performance on a periodical basis.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/59z93m/india_data_card
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.