Allenex AB: Allenex Year-End Report 2013
STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
Allenex AB (STO:ALNX):
For the fourth quarter October-December
- Net sales for the quarter amounted to SEK 29.4 million (27.4). Sales were impacted by a positive currency effect of SEK 0.3 million compared to the same period last year.
- Operating income (EBIT) for the quarter was SEK 2.2 million (0.6), with currency effects having a positive impact of SEK 0.6 million compared to the same period last year.
- Operating margin for the quarter was 8 percent (2).
- Earnings after tax for the quarter were SEK 0.1 million (0.9).
- Earnings per share for the quarter, basic and diluted, were SEK 0.02 (0.03).
For the January-December period
- Net sales for the year amounted to SEK 111.8 million (112.7). Sales were impacted by a negative currency effect of SEK 1.6 million compared to last year.
- Operating income (EBIT) for the year was SEK 9.6 million (7.9), with currency effects having a negative impact of SEK 1.9 million compared to last year.
- Operating margin for the year was 8 percent (7).
- Earnings after tax for the year were SEK 2.3 million (0.3).
- Earnings per share for the year, basic and diluted, were SEK 0.05 (0.04).
Allenex president and CEO Anders Karlsson’s commentary on the fourth quarter 2013: “Allenex as a whole grew over 7 percent in the fourth quarter compared to the same period last year. Sales in the U.S. performed very well, up 40 percent compared to 2012. In particular, an increase in sales in the SBT segment lies behind the growth we are seeing in North America, where several new centers started clinical testing with SBT Resolver™ in the second half of 2013. We are also positive about the European market, where we successfully met last year’s sales figures, despite a challenging business environment. Our geographic expansion of the Olerup SSP® product line continues and we are working actively to secure product registration and new distribution channels in growth markets.”
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com