Research and Markets: Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Sweden, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017 - Market Report
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lrskms/personal_accident) has announced the addition of the "Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Sweden, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" report to their offering.
“Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Sweden, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017”
The personal accident category accounted for the second-largest share of 20.9% in 2012, after recording a review-period CAGR of -19.2%. The category was adversely affected by the financial crisis, with the premium value declining by 89.2% in 2009. Swedes prioritized temporary liquidity requirements over hedging purposes such as personal accident insurance.
However, with the easing of economic conditions in 2010, Swedes again allocated finances to personal accident insurance. Consequently, the category registered an annual growth rate of 257.1% in 2010. Over the forecast period, the category's written premiums are expected to increase at a forecast-period CAGR of 5.1%.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment in Sweden:
- It provides historical values for the Swedish personal accident and health insurance segment for the report's 2008- 2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012- 2017 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in Swedish personal accident and health insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for personal accident and health insurance products in Sweden.
- Sweden's personal accident and health insurance is the smallest segment in the country's insurance industry in terms of gross written premium
- The provision of healthcare in Sweden is dominated by the public healthcare system and funded through taxpayers' money
- Since 2010, private companies have been permitted to establish general physician-style services in the country
- Agencies are a key distribution channel for the personal accident and health insurance segment. They accounted for 29.6% of the total commission paid to distribution channels in 2012
- The segment is highly consolidated and dominated by domestic insurers. The 10 leading companies accounted for 93.7% of the segment in 2012
Key Topics Covered:
Nordic Region Market Dynamics
Personal Accident and Health Insurance Segment - Regional Benchmarking
Swedish Insurance Industry Attractiveness
Personal Accident and Health Insurance Segment Outlook
Analysis by Distribution Channels
Porter's Five Forces Analysis - Swedish Personal Accident and Health Insurance
Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges
Governance, Risk and Compliance
Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
Business Environment and Country Risk
List of Tables
List of Figures
- If Skadeförsäkring
- Solid Försäkringar
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lrskms/personal_accident
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.