ad:tech San Francisco 2014 Announces Startup Spotlight Series Finalists
The Most Disruptive Startups in the Industry Pitch to Walmart, Del Monte, Philadelphia Cream Cheese and Kraft Macaroni & Cheese live at ad:tech San Francisco
DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ad:tech San Francisco 2014, the largest digital marketing event of the year, held March 26-27 at Moscone Center West, today announced the finalists for its Startup Spotlight Series, a competition that acknowledges and rewards the most disruptive and innovative young companies in today’s digital marketing world.
“The ad:tech team is thrilled with the caliber of brands and innovative startups participating in this year’s Startup Spotlight Series”
The Call for Startups launched in January and received nearly 100 submissions, but only sixteen were selected as finalists to compete at ad:tech San Francisco. Partnering with Walmart, Del Monte, Philadelphia Cream Cheese and Kraft Macaroni & Cheese as brand judges, ad:tech San Francisco sought to find the most promising new companies in the industry.
Walmart Startup Spotlight Series Finalists:
- Shopsync: Shopsync lets you build the perfect shopping list and helps you find what you need at your favorite stores.
- Fuisz Interactive Media: Fuisz Interactive Media enables object-level interactivity in video, at scale. It automatically recognizes products, people, and other objects in a video and makes them shareable and shoppable.
- A6 Corporation: A6’s Internet Topology® is a living, real-time database of ad pages on the Internet.
- Rocker Box: Rockerbox analyzes over 1 billion ad requests a day to assess the real time intent of consumers based on their browsing patterns across the web.
Philadelphia Cream Cheese Startup Spotlight Series Finalists:
- Pitch'd: Pitch'd delivers social video challenges on Vine, Instagram and beyond.
- Cinegif: Cinegif’s GIF Marketing Platform enables marketers and advertisers to integrate high-quality animated GIFs into their digital strategy.
- Markerly: Markerly is an influencer marketing platform that gives brands a detailed report showing what specific content was most popular with different demographics, down to the most popular quotes, images and tweets.
- Seen Digital Media: Seen is a platform that enables brands to seamlessly launch, promote and measure Instagram and Twitter photo campaigns.
Kraft Mac & Cheese Startup Spotlight Series Finalists:
- Keepskor: Keepskor is the first social network built around gaming, allowing users to create, share and play games with friends.
- Ditto: Ditto identifies when, where and how people consume your products using computer vision and hundreds of high-powered servers.
- Storylark: Storylark develops, creates, and distributes the most beautiful and engaging visual content on the web, offering multi-channel campaigns across Pinterest, Instagram and the blogosphere and other popular social channels.
- Woopra: Woopra is a real-time customer analytics service that provides solutions for sales, service, marketing and product teams.
Del Monte’s Meow Mix Startup Spotlight Series Finalists:
- Jumptale: Jumptale is a mobile marketing platform, bringing brands and their customers closer together with collaborative storytelling.
- Smartsy: Smartsy is a mobile marketing platform that connects brands, publishers and other content providers with their communities through tools that transform static images, objects and videos into launching points for immersive, social consumer experiences.
- On-Route: OnRoute Digital Media LLC is focused on delivering real-time context and location awareness in apps for brands, retailers, and venues. Through the use of its platform BreadKrum, clients are able to create and measure mobile messages and advertisements that drive engagement and enhance the overall consumer experience.
- Triple Lift: TripleLift is the native advertising solution for the visual web, identifying and amplifying your best images.
“The ad:tech team is thrilled with the caliber of brands and innovative startups participating in this year’s Startup Spotlight Series,” said Aquia Francisco, content manager at ad:tech. “This annual ad:tech event provides promising startups the opportunity to break through the noise in the industry and we can’t wait to crown the winners with the ad:tech Innovation Award.”
Finalists receive free exhibit space in Innovation Alley as well as coaching throughout the competition from ad:tech San Francisco partner Evol8tion, who specializes in connecting startups with brands. At the conclusion of the pitches, four of the finalists will be crowned and awarded with the ad:tech Innovation Award.
- For more information on the Startup Spotlight Series: http://bit.ly/1jQv8hf
- For more information on ad:tech San Francisco 2014, visit: bit.ly/LqqsQL
- To register for ad:tech San Francisco 2014, visit: http://bit.ly/1awiTkl
- For more information on the expo floor features, visit: http://bit.ly/1b8fchr
- Follow @adtech on Twitter and join the conversation using #adtechSF
ad:tech is an interactive advertising and technology conference and exhibition that covers the entire digital marketing ecosystem. Worldwide events – 10 shows in six countries annually – blend keynote speakers, topic-driven panels and workshops to provide industry professionals with the tools and techniques they need to compete in a changing world. For more information, visit www.ad-tech.com. ad:tech is owned by dmg events, which was founded in 1989 and now organizes over 80 events in 25 countries each year. Headquartered in Stamford, Conn., it is currently active in North America, the Middle East, North Africa, Europe, Asia and Australia, employing more than 300 staff. dmg events is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Daily Mail and General Trust plc, one of the largest media companies in the United Kingdom. For more information on dmg events, visit www.dmgevents.com.
Evol8tion connects early stage startups with leading brands to solve business and marketing challenges with technology solutions. We believe that when startups and brands collaborate upstream in the development process, both parties benefit. Startups have the opportunity to prove concept and scale, while brands have access to unparalleled innovation and first mover advantage. Evol8tion enables these matches via their proprietary education and execution service lines, providing brands a strategic framework to identify the most relevant, viable startups for their business. Evol8tion is completely brand funded, and never charges startups.