Research and Markets: Global Border and Maritime Security Market Assessment - Forecasts to 2022
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5zq6qq/global_border_and) has announced the addition of the "Global Border and Maritime Security Market Assessment" report to their offering.
“Global Border and Maritime Security Market Assessment”
The constantly rising cost of labor-intensive activities and the large border areas are influencing nations to consider other ways of securing their country's entry. In order to be on budget and improve the citizen's safety, nations will focus on investing in technologies.
Inter-agency is clearly evident and will directly contribute to the types of technologies used at the border level. The technology will have to be easily integrated and provide value to all agencies using it.
In this research, we have utilised secondary sources, both in-house and from external sources. We have also conducted primary interviews to get opinions from the industry. This research service has a base year of 2012; we have forecasted the market to 2022.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Which markets possess the greatest growth potential?
- Who are the main competitors in the border and maritime security market?
- Which market participants are winning contracts and where?
- Which market segment is the most prominent in the border and maritime market?
- What are the key threats and opportunities in the market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total Border and Maritime Security Market
4. Segment Breakdown
5. Regional Breakdown
6. Country Breakdown
7. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5zq6qq/global_border_and