Financial Tracking Technologies Achieves 9th Consecutive Year of Record Revenue Growth
GREENWICH, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Financial Tracking Technologies, LLC, today announced that 2013 was the ninth consecutive year of record revenue growth and profitability. These results reflect the focus on compliance technologies and their ability to cut operating costs all-the-while ensuring the greatest degree of compliance.
“Now more than ever, financial companies worldwide need to bring compliance costs in line with revenues through automation”
“Now more than ever, financial companies worldwide need to bring compliance costs in line with revenues through automation,” said Tony Turner, Principal, Financial Tracking Technologies LLC. “As a privately held company we have continuously made investments in solutions that enable clients to minimize regulatory and reputational risk and enjoy cost savings. With our modular software, clients can choose from a menu of solutions and configure the work flow to fit the facts and circumstances of the firm. This is why we serve the most clients. Best of all, the insight gained from serving more clients than any of the others enables us to make changes practically in real time and keep our software platform current,” Turner said.
The highlights of 2013 include:
- Adding a record number of new clients and a best-ever year of clients adding new modules
- Receiving the highest rating possible for IT data security from a third party
- Receiving several patents from the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Expanding functionality of Insider Trading Detection modules
- Adding a record number of new software interfaces with investment data platforms
- Adding a Congressional Group as a client
- Expanding our Pay to Play solution called Campaign Checks™ to cover 47 states and municipalities for contributions lookups and automated contribution violations alerts
- Adding a Firm Element solution for broker-dealers that is a student-friendly turnkey solution for delivering required continuing education.
About Financial Tracking Technologies, LLC
We’ve got compliance covered. Financial Tracking Technologies, LLC markets the only single stream compliance platform for the global investments industry. We serve the most clients in automated compliance solutions that enable regulatory protection and operating cost cutting. Clients include regulators, broker-dealers, mutual funds, money managers, hedge funds and public companies. FTT has earned the trust and commitment from some of the world's most renowned, top tier clients who have found FTT's patented compliance multi-tools to exceed the performance of our competitors. Our responsiveness and client support are unmatched and our staff is equally as committed to service excellence. Risk and compliance multi-tools also offered a la carte. Visit us at www.financial-tracking.com