Platzer Fastigheter AB: Profitable growth for Platzer
STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
· Rental income increased to SEK 464 million (384m)
· Profit from property management improved by 28 % to SEK 166 million
· Profit for the year rose to SEK 294 million (157m), an increase of 87 %
· Real estate value increased to SEK 6,913 million (6,091m)
· Equity per share rose to SEK 28.47 (25.77)
· Profit per share rose to SEK 3.82 (2.47)
· The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 0.60/share
Platzer's business have expanded profitable in the course of 2013. The new issue in conjunction with the IPO has given us further resources to continue our aggressive expansion and I look forward to new business opportunities, says P-G Persson, CEO of Platzer.
Platzer Fastigheter Holding AB (publ)
The information is such that Platzer is required to publish in accordance with the Swedish Capital Markets Act and/or the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication at 12.00 p.m. on Tuesday, 18 February.
Platzer Fastigheter Holding AB (publ) owns and manages commercial properties in the Gothenburg area with a total leasable area of approximately 375, 000 square meters with a value of approximately SEK 7 billion. Platzers shares are listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm, Mid Cap.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com