Research and Markets: Tinnitus - Pipeline Review, H2 2013 Research Report
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7r67r9/tinnitus) has announced the addition of the "Tinnitus - Pipeline Review, H2 2013" report to their offering.
'Tinnitus - Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Tinnitus, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Tinnitus.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Tinnitus.
- A review of the Tinnitus products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Tinnitus pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Key Topics Covered:
Pipeline Products for Tinnitus - Overview
Pipeline Products for Tinnitus - Comparative Analysis
Late Stage Products
Clinical Stage Products
Early Stage Products
Unknown Stage Products
Tinnitus - Products under Development by Companies
Tinnitus - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Tinnitus - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
Tinnitus - Therapeutics Assessment
esketamine hydrochloride - Drug Profile
Mechanism of Action
neramexane mesylate - Drug Profile
BGG-492 - Drug Profile
JB-004/A - Drug Profile
Drug For Tinnitus - Drug Profile
oxcarbazepine - Drug Profile
gacyclidine - Drug Profile
AUT-00063 - Drug Profile
memantine hydrochloride - Drug Profile
AUT-3 - Drug Profile
YH_Herb - Drug Profile
acamprosate - Drug Profile
Featured News & Press Releases
List of Tables
List of Figures
Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KgaA
Auris Medical AG
Flexion Therapeutics, Inc.
Autifony Therapeutics Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7r67r9/tinnitus
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.