Research and Markets: Nephropathy - Pipeline Review, H2 2013 Report Available Now
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kn86xx/nephropathy) has announced the addition of the "Nephropathy - Pipeline Review, H2 2013" report to their offering.
'Nephropathy - Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Nephropathy, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Nephropathy.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Nephropathy.
- A review of the Nephropathy products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Nephropathy pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Key Topics Covered:
Pipeline Products for Nephropathy - Overview
Pipeline Products for Nephropathy - Comparative Analysis
Nephropathy - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
Nephropathy - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Nephropathy - Pipeline Products Glance
Nephropathy - Products under Development by Companies
Nephropathy - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
Nephropathy - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
Nephropathy - Therapeutics Assessment
rituximab - Drug Profile
blisibimod - Drug Profile
BMS-813160 - Drug Profile
IgA Proteases For Nephropathy - Drug Profile
PRM-151 - Drug Profile
TRPC4/C5 Antagonist - Drug Profile
IkT-001 Pro - Drug Profile
IKT-014 - Drug Profile
MS-417 - Drug Profile
Featured News & Press Releases
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Hydra Biosciences, Inc.
Anthera Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Inhibikase Therapeutics, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kn86xx/nephropathy
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.