Research and Markets: Rixubis (Hemophilia A and B) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 Research Report
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r7rcmr/rixubis) has announced the addition of the "Rixubis (Hemophilia A and B) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022" report to their offering.
“Rixubis (Hemophilia A and B) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022”
The competitive landscape of hemophilia A and B recombinant therapy in the US and 5EU is dominated by the use of recombinant FVIII and FIX replacement factors, and patients with severe forms of the disease receive frequent prophylactic infusions beginning from the first one or two years of life and often continuing through adulthood. However, the burden on patients and their families to maintain the prophylactic treatment schedule is high, and there is a significant unmet need for new therapies that can reduce the number of weekly prophylactic infusions and alleviate some of this treatment burden.
Baxter's Rixubis is a recombinant Factor IX replacement therapy for prophylactic, on-demand and perioperative treatment of adults with severe hemophilia B. Rixubis, which received FDA approval in June 2013, is the only recombinant FIX replacement therapy indicated for prophylactic use in hemophilia B patients.
- Overview of Hemophilia A and B, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Rixubis including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Rixubis for the top nine countries from 2012 to 2022.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, Argentina and China.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Hemophilia A and B
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Rixubis performance
- Obtain sales forecast for Rixubis from 2012-2022 in top nine countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, Argentina and China)
Key Topics Covered:
List of Tables
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r7rcmr/rixubis
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.