Research and Markets: just-style Management Briefing: Outlook 2014: Apparel Industry Issues to Watch
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/63v79t/juststyle) has announced the addition of the "just-style Management Briefing: Outlook 2014: Apparel Industry Issues to Watch" report to their offering.
“just-style Management Briefing: Outlook 2014: Apparel Industry Issues to Watch”
This report indicates what will define the retailer winners from the losers in 2014 - and what key strengths and strategies are helping companies to take leading positions.
The study looks at sourcing, predicting how the landscape is likely to shift in 2014, and what strategies can help apparel firms and their suppliers to stay ahead. While China is still seen leading the pack, growing interest in onshoring or reshoring for the US and EU is examined.
Finally, from the rise of the billion dollar transnational factory giants to the bursting of the Bangladesh bubble and the decline of the retail store, a take on the key garment industry issues to watch in 2014 is offered.
Key Topics Covered:
- Outlook 2014: Apparel industry challenges
- Outlook 2014: Other issues to watch
- Outlook 2014: What's happening with retail?
- Outlook 2014: What's happening with sourcing?
- Outlook 2014: Three key shifts in the global garment industry
- The rise of the billion dollar transnational factory giants
- The global effects of the end of the short-lived Bangladesh era
- The decline of the retail store
- Some last thoughts
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/63v79t/juststyle
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.