Research and Markets: 2014 Analysis of the US Hospital Cancer Diagnostics Market
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s7w3v8/2014_analysis_of) has announced the addition of the "2014 Analysis of the US Hospital Cancer Diagnostics Market" report to their offering.
“2014 Analysis of the US Hospital Cancer Diagnostics Market”
This new report contains 533 pages, 43 tables, and presents a comprehensive analysis of the US hospital cancer diagnostics market, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the French hospital laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next five years.
- Mortality statistics and scientific views on the etiology of major types of cancer, e.g., lung, colorectal, breast, prostatic, pancreatic, leukemia, lymphoma, gastrointestinal, bladder, liver, ovarian, testicular, oral, skin and others.
- Test volume and sales forecasts for 40 cancer diagnostic procedures performed in French hospitals.
- Current instrumentation technologies and feature comparison of leading analyzers.
- Sales and market shares of leading suppliers.
- Emerging diagnostic technologies and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities.
- Profiles of current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
Key Topics Covered:
Worldwide Market and Technology Overview
A. Cancer Statistics and Etiology
B. Major Current And Emerging Cancer Diagnostic Tests
C. Instrumentation Review And Market Needs
D. Current and Emerging Technologies
A. Executive Summary
B. Business Environment
C. Market Structure
D. Market Size, Growth and Major Suppliers
Major Product Development Opportunities
A. Reagent Kits and Test Systems/Panels
C. Computers, Software and Automation
D. Auxiliary Products
Design Criteria for Decentralized Testing Products
Alternative Market Penetration Strategies
A. Internal Development
B. Collaborative Arrangements
C. University Contracts
D. Distribution Strategies
1. Marketing Approaches
2. Product Complexity
3. Customer Preference
4. Established Suppliers
5. Emerging Suppliers
6. Major Types of Distributors
7. Market Segmentation Factor
Potential Market Entry Barriers and Risks
A. Market Maturity
B. Cost Containment
D. Technological Edge and Limitations
E. Patent Protection
F. Regulatory Constraints
G. Decentralized Testing Market Challenges
- Applied Gene Technologies
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Biomedical Diagnostics
- Correlogic Systems
- Eiken Chemical
- Enzo Biochem
- Exact Sciences
- Guided Therapeutics
- Kyowa Medex
- Life Technologies
- Mackay Life Sciences
- Myriad Genetics
- Nanogen Elitech
- Otho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Panacea Pharmaceuticals
- Radient Pharmaceuticals
- Siemens Healthcare
- Takara Bio
- Targeted Diagnostics & Therapeutics
- Wako Pure Chemicals
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s7w3v8/2014_analysis_of