Hufvudstaden: Year-End Report 2013
STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
Hufvudstaden (STO:HUFVA) (STO:HUFVC)
· Gross profit from property management increased by 7 per cent and amounted to SEK 1,135 million (1,065), which can be attributed to property acquisitions in Gothenburg and increased rental revenue from the property holdings.
· Profit for the year before tax increased by SEK 921 million, totalling SEK 2,407 million (1,486). The increase can be attributed mainly to unrealized changes in value.
· Profit after tax for the year was SEK 1,876 million (1,939), equivalent to SEK 9.10 per share (9.40). The profit for the previous year was affected by non-recurring income of SEK 888 million as a result of a reduction in corporation tax.
· The Board proposes an increase in the dividend to SEK 2.75 per share (2.60).
· The fair value of the property holdings was set at SEK 25.9 billion (23.1), which gives a net asset value of SEK 92 per share (84).
· The equity ratio was 58 per cent (59), the net loan-to-value ratio was 20 per cent (18) and the interest coverage ratio multiple was 8.3 (6.4).
· Consolidated net revenue amounted to SEK 1,640 million (1,542), an increase of 6 per cent.
· The rental vacancy level at the year-end was 4.0 per cent (3.7).
Stockholm, February 13, 2014
HUFVUDSTADEN AB (publ)
Appendix: Year-End Report 2013
The information in this Interim Report is information that Hufvudstaden AB (publ) is obliged to publish according to the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instrument Trading Act. The information was published on February 13, 2014.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com