CBI Announced Its 7th China International LNG Forum 2014
- Focus on LNG Vessel Demand, Explore the Emerging Marine Market
SHANGHAI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The famous event organizer CBI BIZ currently announced that its 7th China International LNG Forum will be held on March 13-14, 2014, in Wuhan city, China. The annual grand event was endorsed by China Gas Association, Malaysian Gas Association and CEDI GAZ. Over 100 industry key players will come from urban gas company, international LNG trader, national oil company, LNG ship owner and leasing, LNG equipment manufacturer and engineering company, government and association, and other related service and technology providers from all over the world.
In the past 10 years, the annual demand of petroleum oil has increased by 1.7%, while the demand of LNG nearly quadrupled the number, namely 7.4%. Driven by this high demand, LNG marine market is meeting golden opportunity as well as vessel manufacturers.
Focusing on domestic downstream, LNG ships will be another big chance for the whole industry. In 2013, the Chinese government absorbed LNG ships in clean energy project with annual subsidy of more than 200 million. It is estimated that the benefit of the refitting industry will only be 30-60 billion yuan, while the whole industry chain will have a potential value of hundreds of billions yuan. Vessel manufacturers, engine, refilling station, storage and transportation all will have a finger in the pie.
The 7th Asia LNG Forum will focus on Asian LNG vessel demand, explore the emerging marine market, and launch three key topics on the latest policy, project, and technology and equipment.
LNG Macro Market & Policy
- Influence of Global LNG Trade on Marine Market
- Influence of American Shale Gas Export on Global Market
- China LNG Market & Price tendency
- The Project of China Green Marine Market—Yangtze River Gasification
- China LNG Vessel Policy Orientation
Demonstration Project Sharing
- Introduction of China LNG Filling Station
- Safety Standard of LNG as Fuel & Criterion of Shipping Register and Manufacture
- Analysis of Dual-fuel LNG vessels
- Northern Europe LNG Ship Sharing
- Introduction of China Receiving Station
- Experience Sharing of Korean & Japan LNG Carrier Building Market
Technology & Equipment
- LNG Technology & Industrial Application
- Optimal LNG Power System solution
- LNG Storage Technology
- Small LNG carriers & Bunkering Ships
- FLNG Technology
For more details, please visit the official website: http://events.cbichina.com/con/alf2014/index.html
About CBI BIZ
CBI BIZ is a conference and event brand of CBI CHINA, specializing in producing and operating of high-level conferences, industrial exhibitions and professional training in China and aboard. As one of the biggest conference and event organizations in China, CBI BIZ has held 1300+ conferences, exhibitions and trainings, attracting 140,000+ participants by the end of 2012. CBI BIZ has held more than 180 conferences in energy industry with over 2 million delegates.