CBI Presents the 15th China Oil Trading Conference (COTC) in Guangzhou
- Global Oil Market: A Further Opening in China Market
SHANGHAI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--In 2013, Chinese government made several moves to cheer up the domestic oil market, especially the teapot refineries in Shandong province. Also, the newly established Shanghai International Energy Trading Center heralds the upcoming of crude oil futures. China's oil market will be more important and further open up. Under this background, CBI will present the 15th China Oil Trading Conference (COTC), on April 9-10, 2014, in Guangzhou, China.
In 2013, China's diesel oil and fuel oil markets suffered a setback with the slowing GDP growth. The diesel-to-gasoline consumption ratio has declined to 1.78:1, hitting a new low for recent years. The bunker fuel market was also sluggish. Private oil companies were facing more challenges from the possibility of taxation on imported biodiesel and alkylation gasoline. In addition, the request of upgrading oil products' quality also challenges the financial and technical strength of the teapot refineries.
In such a condition, 15th China Oil Trading Conference (COTC) will bring 500+ domestic and foreign market players to find the solutions in 2014.Hot topics will be discussed:
- China's oil marketization accelerated in the post-Third Plenum period
- Which regions and industries will be highlighted in the current economic environment?
- Will the potential opening up the right of crude oil import stimulate the market initiatives of private enterprises?
- What about the prospect of the crude oil futures? How to hedge through futures and spot markets?
- How can oil product enterprises expand sales channels in a surplus market?
- How can enterprises respond to the consumption tax?
As enjoyed the reputation of Asia’s top energy event branding, COTC has grown up for 15 years, and dedicated to bring up-to-dated information and trading service to industry high levels. Part of previous sponsors include: ExxonMobil, BP, Shell, Saudi Aramco, Sinochem, SGX, SK, Bright Oil, CME…
About CBI BIZ
CBI BIZ is a conference and event brand of CBI CHINA, specializing in designing and operation of high-level conferences, industrial exhibitions and professional training in China and aboard. As one of the biggest conference and event organizations in China, CBI BIZ has held 1300+ conferences, exhibitions and trainings, attracting 140,000+ participants by the end of 2012.
For more information, please visit the official website: