Research and Markets: Pulse of Customer/Member Satisfaction - Banks vs. Credit Unions
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ncm6jg/pulse_of) has announced the addition of the "Pulse of Customer/Member Satisfaction - Banks vs. Credit Unions" report to their offering.
“Pulse of Customer/Member Satisfaction - Banks vs. Credit Unions”
A dynamic new examination of the key drivers of satisfaction at financial institutions!
This in-depth study identifies the state of overall customer/member satisfaction and identifies and discusses key drivers of satisfaction.
The Pulse of Customer/Member Satisfaction - Banks vs. Credit Unions Study explores:
- Customers' willingness to recommend a friend or family member
- Bank vs. Credit Union: what are they doing right and wrong
- Strategies to create a more successful customer experience
- Customer satisfaction regarding various banking channels (branch, call center, online, mobile)
- Customer satisfaction regarding problem resolution
- Surveys from 200 bank clients and 200 credit union clients from four regions (1,600 completed surveys)
-- Northeast: Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont
-- South: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, Oklahoma, Texas
-- Midwest: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
-- West: Alaska, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, Arizona, New Mexico
Understand, maintain, and even enhance your client relationships using the key elements that drive satisfaction. Increase retention and improve the customer or member experience!
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ncm6jg/pulse_of